Monday, November 17, 2008

Nigel is getting pussy

It's true.

It'll make me feel great. Oh so nice, oh so comforting, oh so blood-pressure reducing. Every night when I come home, I'll have something to look forward to. Waiting for me, all curled up on my nice big warm bed, anxious to see me...crawl all over me.

I can't wait.

I'm talking about a cat. A kitten, to be precise, with a little help from a close friend...we'll head to either the humane society or some pet store somewhere in a couple of weeks, where she'll make the decision as to which fine feline we find, and then I'll deal with the aftermath (kitty litter, clawed up furniture, etc.)

What were you thinking I was talking about? Hmmmmmm? Get your minds out of the gutter, perverts.

4 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! I love it!

This cat is going to change your life, Nigel. I just know it.

it's so much better than a woman, i tell ya.

she won't talk back to you.... ridicule your lasagna..
... she won't insist that male kangaroos have pouches.

This cat is just what you need!! :)

i can't wait to hear all about it. :)

 
At 3:24 PM, Blogger Deech said...

Nigel, I prefer to keep my mind in the gutter if you don't mind. Its the only place its safe!

 
At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to use my new nickname.

oh and Get on those animal facts, my dear!!! Pronto!! :)

 
At 10:01 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

I thought you were getting a flesh light.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home