Tuesday, May 18, 2010

A big reason why Nigel is not around so much

Hello once again, ye scrotum buffers and taint lickers.

Actually, taint lickin' ain't Nigel's thing. Just a gentle stroke, here and there--that'll do it.

Where have I been? Lessee, medical stuff, plus, new responsibilities and all that shit. As in, more employees reporting to ME! Seriously, could you even for a minute imagine ME, moi, as your boss? I'd be all like: let's knock off at 2:45, I've had enough, and by the bye, who's got the fucking Sambuca?

Digressement, moi, je recompense, moi, j'ai tres disturbe pour mon actione negatif, et j'ai requip tres morte de la fixe reponse, ce la? Or, in German: Sorry the fuckenzie, ja, ein am sickenzie dien un sadenzie that ein mustenzie to cut offenzie your testiclesenzie, ja? In Italian, it's even easier: Sorryo foro my Tony Soprano actionio and I beggo your forgivenesso. Now let's eat rigatoni.

Works for me.

Anyhow, here I am, but I can't promise anything in terms of this drivel, spew, and nonsense being updated. Because, I have lung cancer now, and time is short.

Oh I'm not kidding.

Buff my scrotum, shlubbies! Ein en zie!!

1 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

Lung cancer? Are you shitting me? Really? C'mon. Be serious now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home