Thursday, March 04, 2010

Old laundry, recycled

I'm angling for the Al Gore award of the year, and am all about going "green", but the "green" part shouldn't extend to the skidmarks in my Hanes. Agreed?

I'm tired of wearing the same dirty shit, day in and day out.

Too drunk to set up the flaming washer/dryer thing, I simply re-wear old stuff.

It's amazing how you can get away with wearing the same underwear and socks for like, three days. A quick whiff of Febreze, and all that shit-smelling stuff is good as new.

Almost.

Today, in the work elevator, I was accosted by a fellow up-traveller who apparently was olfactory-offended by my retread clothing.

I told him I worked in a funeral home and the bastard shut up.

What to do tomorrow? Laundry? Fuck that shit, I'll just dig deeper in the pile of worn clothes I have in my closet.

4 Comments:

At 6:38 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

i taught my children early

so Ruby (aged 7)
said the danrndest thing:

"I'ma wear these pants five fucking days in a row, Mama!"

(she really liked them pants)

:0]

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

darndest spellingz when i've had three or four or fiec cve beeeers!

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger Deech said...

I wear the same style every day. Like Einstein, I have 7 of the identical fashion so I never have to worry about what to wear.

 
At 4:28 PM, Blogger deraz said...

خدمات ابو ظبى – المحترف للصيانة – الامارات
تركيب ستالايت فى ابوظبى
صباغ رخيص ابوظبى

 

Post a Comment

<< Home