Thursday, April 12, 2007

Rap, translated

A diversion from this Imus stuff, though related somewhat: here's my translation of a portion of the Notorious B.I.G track "One More Chance" from the album "Ready To Die":

Original Lyric excerpt:
First I talk about how I dress and this
And diamond necklaces -- stretch Lexuses

The sex is just immaculate from the back
I get
Deeper and deeper -- help ya reach the
Climax that your man can't make

Call and tell him you'll be home real late

Let's sing the break

Nigel translation into English:

At the onset, discussion between us centers around clothing styles, jewelry, and automobiles. Sexual congress ensues. Entering from behind, I'm able to penetrate further because of the enormous size of my organ. This provides you satisfaction heretofore unreachable with your current paramour. I suggest you phone him and let him know you'll be late returning home. And one more thing--let's sing the chorus together, shall we?

Back to Imus. It's not for nothing the I-Man is shitting bricks. 'Cause Rutgers is in New Jersey, and the team and school has connections, see. At right, a photo of the guy they're gonna call on to make things right if old Don doesn't see things the school's way. He's a big Rutgers booster (witness the shirt and everything) and word is he doesn't like what he's been hearing about what's been said. And this guy and his crew have a way of making you see things....the way he wants you to see them. Good luck, I-Man. We hardly knew ye...

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

my son went off to Ontario on a high school field trip. i got good laugh about leaving him a message on his cellie that started out,
"hey you nappy headed ho."

just a fun mommy moment for me.
thought i'd share

:o]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home