Saturday, August 11, 2007

Bisset and Bullit and Julia Ormond

While visiting family in Michigan, I forced my young nephews to watch Bullit with me. Ostensibly for the undeniably great car chase, but my real, secret reason was to introduce them to the heterosexual fantasy wonder that is Jacqueline Bisset (pictured, right). In Bullit she's wandering around for much of the time wearing a man's dress shirt, and that's all. Grrrrrrr. She was only 23 goddamm years old when she filmed this movie--and for my money, all these years later, she's still a walking wet dream.

I met her once, over 20 years ago, back in my radio days, when she was promoting some dumb movie she made with Rob Lowe. Standing in front of her, I acted like a drooling idiot (no surprise). One good thing from that day: having the foresight to wear reinforced underwear, so the stains washed out, eventually. Took a couple loads of Tide to clean up completely, if I remember correctly..

Which brings me to another actress who's bothered me in a groinicular way for a long time. She's similar to the goddess Bisset: British, dark haired, breathtakingly beautiful. We're talking: Julia Ormond (at left...sigh). What the hell happened to her career? If it's over, well, hell, why can't she come visit me? Specifically, my bedroom? Why not? I mean...really. Julia, consider yourself invited: we could snack on packets of beef jerky and I've a really cool lava lamp I can show you, plus my collection of previously live stuff now encased in formaldehyde filled jars. We could even cut each other's hair using my Flo-bee. Fun!

Baby, seriously--how can you resist?

2 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Blue Sky Hunter said...

You gotta Flo-Bee? Suh-weeet! Wishin' I had hair...

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

I didn't know "groinicular" was a word.

makes sense, though.

yup.

"groinicular manslaughter".

it just kind of rolls off the tongue, ya know it?

oh, my. there's something rolling off of Ms. Bissett's tongue, as we speak...


"ezwci"

B-P

-------

 

Post a Comment

<< Home