Friday, August 03, 2007

Success, pool-wise!

YES!

My nefarious plan is paying off! BWAAAHAAAAHAAAHHAAAA!!!

I'm happy to report that yesterday afternoon, I actually had a real, live (as opposed to a blow-up doll) girl in my pool. She is very attractive, surprise surprise. She looked scrumptious in her little tiny bikini, and actually seemed to, um, enjoy her visit. Bonus points: she's a redhead, which means she's insane and will ultimately yield to my evil overlord bidding....eventually. For now, I have to be content with her paddling around in the water, teasing me with those longgggg legs. Oh, the humanity.

Also, I need to be content with her not telling her husband about all this.

5 Comments:

At 2:17 PM, Blogger La Sirena said...

I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors.

 
At 7:29 PM, Blogger Deech said...

Nigel,

If anyone can get away with this coup de grace...its you! Go for it!

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

flyinfox--you give me way too much credit.

It's widely known that I'm grotesque--that is, repulsive to look at. Been told this before, more than once, to my utter shame and embarrassment (at the time). However, being over that now, I am dealing with this: the woman in question is probably hanging around based on some kind of sorority initiation. Has to be something like that. That's my theory. There's no other explanation, as she's really sexy and fun and good looking. Amazing. There's something else operating here, because on the face of it, this makes zero sense. So my antenna is finely tuned, right?

I'll let you know once I get the full scoop on why a woman of this calibre would have anything to do with me...

 
At 6:02 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

sounds like maybe she's got the whole "Queen of the Dead" thing goin' on, maybe.

Nige, buddy, I think she's just some Necrophiliac, using you to get to the Deads.

watch your back...

B-O

------

 
At 6:58 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Doc--you're goddamm right. There's something here to do with the whole deads thing. Maybe she gets the horn thinking about post-mortems? I dunno.

I haven't heard back from her yet, so I assume the day was a complete failure as per the norm. But if I DO hear back from her, I'll know it's a TRAP, goddammit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home