Friday, January 18, 2008

Death by jalapenos

My body is changing. Inside, I mean. Outside, I'm still a major plus-sized fatty: built for comfort, not for speed. But at least prior to this year I could eat what I want. No longer.

Last night's dinner was two slices of pizza loaded with jalapenos. Delicious, but a big mistake. The jalapenos, I mean. Starting about 3am, the inevitable intestinal rumbling began and shortly thereafter I'm planted in the master bathroom, on the throne, "burning it up" so to speak.

For the first time, you could refer to me as a "hot piece of ass" and it'd be correct. Jeez.

OK, gotta cut it short, cause I gotta cut....another....well, hell, you know. Ouch.

While I'm indisposed, yiz can answer this burning question: what foods "do it" for you?

7 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger La Sirena said...

When I try to use pre-minced garlic from the jar instead of chopping the fresh cloves myself.

Turns out, it's not a time saver.

Oh, and draft beer...

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

JalapeƱos, but occasionally I can't resist, nachos aren't nachos without jalapeƱos. I always think maybe I'll be ok this time.

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger doctor chip said...

my understanding is that any pepper is good for the digestive tract... Marinara sauce, however, is loaded with Acid.

you sure ya didn't O.D. on Tomato Sauce?

B-)

------------------

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Twit said...

Pizza - with anchovies &/or olives... & plenty of black pepper.

But no jalapenos, thanks.

I'm a lover not a kamikaze pilot.

 
At 6:35 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

While I do suffer similar plights from time to time, I can't remember what does it for me specifically. I'll alert you the minute I do though!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Constance said...

Good Saturday morning to you, Nigel !

A few things are starting to give me heartburn - grrrr ! Tumms here we come.

And I love jalapenos....

Tagged you come over to my blog and get it - I think you'll like it ...)

 
At 12:42 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

I big ole slice of prime rib with lots of fat...
Yummy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home