Thursday, January 03, 2008

That guy

You know that guy? The one in the car in the near lane. That guy. You're trying to pull out from a gas station onto a busy four lane road, and the traffic is moving thick and fast and the only way you're going to merge in is if that guy aways away would move out of the near lane...go just one lane over...because then there'd be enough space to pull out and merge in if only that guy would do that. It's just that guy's one car, that's all, otherwise the lane would be fucking empty. And there's traffic behind him in the distance but it's moving up fast so if that guy would just move over you could make it but if he doesn't move over then you'll have lost your merging chance and then you'll have to wait what seems another twenty five minutes for the traffic to go through the whole bloody stoplight cycle and allow you maybe enough natural goddamm space to merge.

Of course, he doesn't move over, that guy, because he's talking on his magnolia candy-ass fetus-eating cell phone, and he's not paying attention, and besides, he's an asshole.

I hate that guy.

8 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Constance said...

Nigel,

If it was up to me I'd ban all cell phone usage (not to mention computer/tv/video whatever) from cars.

Paying attention to your driving, and try to be considerate shouldn't be TOO much to ask. However it seems to be for at leats 505 of the poulation whose brain dead status hasn't stopped them from getting a driver's license.

And your uh, form of protection ? Reassuring I'm sure if I was gonna hav sex in the hood :)
But still doesn't address the pregnancy issue - and yes, mysterious lord of all fertile gods above, I still can get that way...
sorry, no dice. But an A for effort :)

God I love being snarky here. It's so refreshing compared to my usual sweetness (lol)

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I don't like him either ;)

And I know Carlos hates that guy ;)

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Deech said...

Nigel,

You should move to Texas...we have magnum guns for guys like that....legally...

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 10:31 AM, Blogger La Sirena said...

I hate that guy so bad! Have you noticed he loves the right lane so much that he's always in it when you want to make a turn on the red -- but no...that guy has to put his no-driving ass right in your way.

Thank you for that.

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

Nigel?
Is that a clam, or a sexual training aid that Candy has pictured next to her comment?

Just wondering.
Cuz it looks like a clam on my screen.

Or a sexual training aid.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

Ooops,
The previous question was in relation to Loving Annie.
Don't know where the candy came from.
I do like candy, and I like clams and sex, so I guess I got confused.

 
At 4:36 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

This snarky thing is refreshing.
Like a vinegar bath

 
At 10:36 PM, Anonymous Pengobatan Keputihan said...

This information is very useful. thank you for sharing. and I will also share information about health through the website

Cara Menyembuhkan Sakit Maag
Cara Menghilangkan Bruntusan
Cara Mengatasi Asam Lambung
Obat Luka Benanah
Obat sariawan
Walatra Gamat Emas Kapsul

 

Post a Comment

<< Home