Thursday, March 13, 2008

Spitzer? I hardly even KNEW her!

Let me begin by saying: I'm all for graphic gay sex. So long as both women are good looking.

Ever see the movie Bound? Gina Gershon and Jennifer Tilly created a couple of serious pants-tightening moments for your Nigel in that otherwise awful film. It was perhaps my first Gina Gershon experience, but certainly not my last. Here you have this nice Jewish girl from Los Angeles who attended Beverly Hills High School and then whammo! Off come the clothes and much writhing and moaning occurs in numerous crummy movies...not just Bound, but also in perhaps the dumbest film ever made: Showgirls.

I love Gina Gershon.

So now to the topic at hand, and that's New York's Eliot Spitzer, at right, he of the $4,000 hooker nights with a certain lass by the name of "Kristen". It's all over the web now; Drudge has everything you'd ever want to know about the case including photos of this Kristen.

So I'm looking at the photos and I'm thinking: Kristen reminds me A LOT of Gina Gershon. Same kind of face, same kind of look. Here, compare for yourself, but remember: Gina is 20 years older than Kristen.

This is Kristen......and this is Gina
I'm betting now ex-Governor Spitzer got a look or two at the lovely Gina in Bound and couldn't get those lips out of his mind. At least, that's my theory, and I'm sticking to it.

5 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger none said...

Oh the joys - think she'd do Bound 2 - Strapons and Beyond?

I'd watch it . . . . . .

 
At 12:40 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Bound 2? Gina Gershon...and maybe this time, Angelina Jolie? My head would explode.

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

At least his moment of shame wasn't toe tapping in a mens restroom. ;)

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger Deech said...

I just think its funny that guys like Spitzer are never happy with what they have.

Gotta admit...Gina's a babe.

 
At 11:32 PM, Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

she wore a wire - she's a snitch.
Off with her head!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home