Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Yo, yo, what the name of the President is!

Stop the presses! Alert the media! MTV is reporting that rapper 50 Cent (photo, left) is now "unsure" about who'll be getting his vote in the Presidential election. According to the breathless account at MTV news, "Just weeks ago, America knew where 50 Cent stood in this year's presidential race: solidly in Camp Hillary." The story goes on, relating how Mr. Cent then changed his mind in favor of Barack Obama, apparently inspired by his speech on race relations. But now? Mr. Cent isn't sure anymore.

What America once knew is apparently up for grabs. Mr. Cent may be toying with our emotions!

Perhaps the reason Mr. Cent was for Hillary in the first place was her support of universal healthcare. After all, the government should be responsible for curing that nasty affliction, "Hip Hop Hands", which when seen is so reminiscent of deformities caused by Thalidomide back in the 1950s. Don't you agree? Are you gettin' jiggy wid dat? Below, some photos showing the extent of the damage caused by Hip Hop Hands:
...and below, possibly the worst, the saddest case known to medical experts:

6 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Blogger Carlos said...

What a horrible disease ;-)

Every time I see or hear talentless thugs like this I wonder aloud, "Stevie Ray Vaughan had to die in a helicopter accident and this fuck is still polluting the radio waves with shit? That ain't fair.

Word.

 
At 8:18 PM, Blogger Carlos said...

By the way, where the fuck is everyone? No one's visiting either of our blogs to speak of. Margie dropped by mine the other day, but everyone else is gone.

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Dunno. I thought it was because I got all "emotional" there for awhile...but you're right, all of a sudden it's become silent. Hey, I appreciate like hell you coming by, and always enjoy your comments!!

Beers on me next time in SA. Which could be sooner than you think. I'll let you know...

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Deech said...

My posts keep getting deleted. I posted on here before. Now I come back and don't see what I have posted.

Anywho...I think I said that if you come to SA and don't notify me I will be very upset. I do read your blog..I just don't respond to it at times...especially when I do not have anything to really comment about.

I end up agreeing with your point of view most of the time.

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Flyinfox_SATX -- I have a theory about this deletion thing -- I'm not doing it at all, I leave everything up. But I think that if you're commenting at the same time as someone else, the system can't handle it. So it doesn't publish them.

No worries on a San Antonio visit; I'll definitely let you know if/when.

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

These guys are just showing you how bright they are. Some can count to two, some three and the real smart ones as you see can count to three and a half!!!

I can't believe you guys are bitching about your comments. I don't think anyone reads us anymore.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home