Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Bumper Stickers = Road Rage?

News from the "We've Got Too Much Time On Our Hands" division of the Nashville-based Hand Wringers Corporation: if you've got bumper stickers on your car, you're more prone to experience "road rage". Who knew?

I'm a serene and calm driver, goddammit, yet I have bumper stickers on my AMC Pacer. Here are 3 of them; I'll let you be the judge as to whether or not I have "issues".

Here's the first, one of my faves, baby:

And the second. I get lots of looks from other drivers. Wonder why?

And finally. These colors don't run! Ok, well, it's a bit faded; time for a new one maybe?

2 Comments:

At 11:06 AM, Blogger Deech said...

I need the first bumper sticker!

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 9:30 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

Squarrels Natures
Tiny Speed Bumps is one of my favorites.
I was thinking about trading the Gremlin for a Pacer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home