Thursday, July 31, 2008

Unmarked wormholes

An article in yesterday's New York Times entitled "10 Things To Scratch From Your Worry List" included, at #10, this: "Unmarked Wormholes". See, a wormhole is allegedly something you'd "fall into" or somehow "enter", and it would take you instantly to some kind of alternate universe.

Apparently people are worried about this? Unmarked wormholes? I'm more concerned about fully-on-display assholes. I work with some, I've been married to two, I live next door to an entire family of them, and I just extricated myself from a bizarre, unrequited and contentious relationship with one.

Yes, "S", I'm talking about you,
you lying, scheming, using, promiscuous, amoral rigazza bint; I know you read this blog, so wallow in it, pus oozing hose sucking fuckwit that you are. It's good that I finally see you for the total tramp you are, you slagheap magnolia candy ass fetus eating cum bucket twat whore anal warts sucking deluded useless hunk of protoplasm tainted semen receptacle warm bowl of fuck eating total and complete slut. Your useless life proves, without a doubt, that feces can walk and talk. Bitch. Go fuck yourself--but take a number, first, 'cause the whole world knows that there's many already in line; though you don't know their names or anything about them, your legs are spread and ready for 'em, right? Get to it, sweetcheeks; KY up and get juicy, you goddamm c***. Wormhole? You'll allow any worm in yours. And here's a tip, darling: if you're gonna go for anything that moves, at least get fucking paid for it. You're not even smart enough to figure that out.

And I'm thrilled that you got yourself a new tattoo for your birthday today, age 38 now, and happy birthday! Sure, you look like you're only 22, and since all your MySpace friends are 23 or younger, I'm sure they're into it, too, 'cause they're bad boys and girls. Right? Sweetums, you could have killed a couple birds with one stone by having the word "Enter" etched on your inside upper left thigh and the word "Here" tattooed on your inside upper right, with an arrow above each. It'd save a lot of time for the host of mildly retarded rednecks you seduce who need directions accessing your overly-used vagina.

Finally, I'm sure your six children are proud of their mama, including your oldest daughter. All of what, 16, and she's already posting available to the whole world to see MySpace shit like challenges to visitors to begin comments with "yeah, so I fucked her, so what?" on her page? Nice job there; you win the Mrs. Cleaver award for wholesome parenting.

Not that I'm angry, or anything.

Fully-on-display assholes. Worry about them, and forget about unmarked wormholes.

6 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

Your local slagheap sounds like a real treat.

Fortunately, I haven't had any recent encounters with full-on-assholes recently; not even at work.

Why was "cunt" censored? I love that word and feel deprived.

 
At 9:05 AM, Blogger Karen said...

word.

(god, I hope there's never something like that written about me ! )

 
At 9:42 AM, Blogger Constance said...

Getting yuor anger out is good and healthy, and a heck of a lot better than grieiving over her and having illusions that you can rescue her from who she is. It's hard to see someone clearly when you have been misled by them. She used you and manipulated you and you are WAAAAAAY better off without her. For all of the above reasons and more.

The real job for you and I is to see ANY wormholes much quicker in the fuiture - and not be involved with them.
The quicker we cut that off, the easier it will be on us.
No wormholes - visible or invisible - messing up either one of our heads because we see it fast and detatch, is a good goal :)

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Aoide-- there won't ever be anything like that written about you. I can tell.

Annie-- as usual--thanks for your support and insight. This whole episode with "S" screwed me up for over a year. But it's done now; I can't bear the sight of her anymore, and she used to make me weak at the knees the moment I saw her.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Karen said...

in response to your comment on mine...

of course you're not all useless. Why do you think I keep you around ? Switching teams just isn't an option for me ;)

(Not that there's anything wrong with that !!!)

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger none said...

Whoa Nigel - do you have some unresolved issues here . . . . .

I'm sensing some tension and maybe a little bit of discord - I'm quite sensitive to these things . . .

;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home