Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Real Housewives Of Atlanta

Real Housewives Of Atlanta...a review, from the perspective of someone who would know. Now, I live in Atlanta, but I've never met women like this. So, totally helpless, I ask you to welcome my friend good buddy Travis, who inspects trailer homes for a living. Now, we're not talking about any trailer homes here...we're talking the upscale, double wides, here. We're all about class at buffmyscrotum.com. So, I give you: Travis, who's hip, hep, and white as can be (at least, to look at).

Yo yo, motherfuckas! Travis in da house, ready cause my main man Nigel axed me to be eyein' on this TV show! First off, these beeyotches, they be ugly and shit! I expecting beeyotches be off the hinges, but these are ass out, for real, instead of that butt be badonkadonk, they nothin' but fuckin' chickenheads.

Now, I am mysti-fucking-fied, real, is bad, and not bad good, but bad, bad, no frontin' now. A total clock suck, man, I coulda been out on the street, you know what I'm sayin', doin' the do and conjurin' benjamins, the cheese, yo, you know? Stead I am here.


This show is ugly, man, ugly, like my first wife Evelyn, she be all of 18 now, a jobber, that ho, yo, and she be thinking she got the pimp juice, yo, but no. And the men be jockin' my style, muggin' on me, damn! You know what I'm sayin'?
So I say, fuck this shit, I be back now, listenin' to Toby Keith and Brooks and Dunn, hangin' with my classy whodi in the trailer park, man, this show blows. Peace out, Travis is on the rollout.

Thanks, Travis. Good God, I HAVE to watch the next episode of this show if it's as good as Travis says!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!

3 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Blogger Constance said...

I think tv has sunk to such a low level that I probably watch less than 24 hours of it a year....

Hope your Wednesday is going good, Nigel !

Thank you hugely for your darling comments on my restaurant review blog, btw :)

 
At 2:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

These women were all up in it, my beeyotch!!

In my next life I want to come back as Dwight. Cuz I hate my feet as you knooooooooow, and his are far less dreadful than mine! Ha! :)

Such a good sport you are, Nigel, for watching this ridiculous yet very amusing program. Ain't no kinda way Kim is 29!! Fo' shizzle!! :)

 
At 8:01 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Kim is an ugly beeyotch who is at least 40 years old. Word.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home