Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I love Guyanese Democrat lawyers

"The Hill" is this newspaper for D.C. area politico geeks. They've just published their annual "50 Most Beautiful People On Capitol Hill" edition, and the woman at left is ranked #1. She is Michelle Persaud, she's 27 (ok so far), of Guyanese descent (oooh! exotic!), she's a lawyer (damn, strike 1), she's a Democrat (acckk, strike 2)....and she wants me.....

...to leave her alone.

Assuming people who work on Capitol Hill have to start their political life somewhere, and often that somewhere is High School--one question: where the bloody hell were girls who looked like this when I was on Student Goddamm Council? Most of the girls with whom I shared committee duty looked like Miss Jane from the Beverly Hillbillies (at right).

And it's the same thing when I fly; I never end up on the Airbus A300 sitting next to that one hot, comely wench I always seem to see (there's always at least one), lolling about the Singapore Airlines Departure Lounge. No, it's always Shamu, The Killer Whale, seat-belt extender in hand, huffing and puffing and drooling and belching and smelling that certain way, forcing her flab to fit over her side of the armrest, her stretch capris working really really hard to contain it all.

Yiz hopes for Cameron Diaz and yiz gets Camryn Manheim.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home