Saturday, July 22, 2006

Lake Balaton update: I'll take the one on the right

Hooooold your goddamm horses! I'm thinking to myself the Balaton business related in the post below--the women "on offer", so to speak--would be mostly ex-Bolshevik crones with faces like boxes of frogs, right? But, courtesy of a late night GIS, check out these very real Lake Balaton girls pictured here. Well!

Soooooo, shlubbies, up next for your humble Nigel--a roundtrip ticket to Lake Balaton, Hungary, where if I can get them to stomach how I look, talk, act, and smell, I too will find myself with one of these babes, preferably the one on the right, her legs pointed skyward per the promise of their very own government's ad (see that post below and click the link there; I'm not making this crap up, dammit).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home