Friday, August 18, 2006

"God doesn't create junk"--tell that to Jerry Springer...

"God doesn't create junk"....yeah, sure, well, how 'bout you buff my scrotum? Of course he does. What utter nonsense. Just look around--there's enough feces walking and talking to supply all the merde needed at the Sean Hannity family dinner table for at least a year.

Most people are average, by definition. Ergo, there are lottsa folks who score sub-par, and without being judgemental I say: eff 'em. The lower end of whatever the curve is that you're curving, generates pretty low end curve hangers-on. Right?

Sic inquam: God might love 'em, but I don't have to. I own a Sig Arms Blaser R 93 LRS2 .338 "blow the snot out of everything" shotgun that says I don't have to love anybody. Et je ne fais pas.

Oh: two parenthetical but most important notes: Sig Arms is the best company in the history of the Universe, dedicated to putting gaping, bleeding holes in things I don't like, and I enjoy spending lottsa time on my own.

Can you tell?

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

Hey Buffy!

I gotta remedy for ya and is that a pistol in your pocket
or are you just...
you know....

That's way too fucking happy for me!

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

It's not a pistol in my pocket and I'm way happy to see you. Always.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home