Wednesday, November 29, 2006

USA to N. Korea: sorry, Kim, no I-Pods allowed

Ripped from today's headlines: "Not so fast, Kim Jong Il! You bastard, there's no I-Pods for you or your measly country--get used to it! That's right, you heard us: we're the US of A, and we say no importing I-Pods and just for good measure, no importing plasma TVs, either. OK? You're OWNED, you pudknocker! Who's your daddy?"

The North Korean reaction to this? Predictable. Kim could care less.

Defying the ban (as usual): here's a rare photo sequence of the Dear Leader and his now-illegal I-Pod. At left, Kim uses the jog wheel to locate his favorite song: Britney Spears "I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman". At right, Kim's reaction when he hears the song start. His joy is clearly uncontrollable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home