Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Shot down, again...

Once more, your Nigel manages to blow it.

I really felt this time was special, mostly because I could talk to the girl. Like you would not fucking believe. Russian literature, Chinese history, why chess was created in India, and what about Lord Kelvin, for God's sake? About things that mattered, history and art and she is so so so amazingly smart, really amazingly all THERE, know what I mean?

And, not least, absolutely gorgeous too. Just breathtakingly beautiful, I can't stand it, it's beyond description for me. Most important though, her brain. In fucking credible. I have NEVER talked to a woman like this before in my life; she could be a mutant disgusting pig for all it mattered, sorta like me in fact; her way of thinking and her knowledge was so so so so off the charts, I get crazy thinking about it. Our discussions lasted for hours, for real. She challenged me, made me think, made me consider new ideas, made me...crazy.

God, this one could've been so right for me, I can't stand it. I came so close.

So she has a boyfriend, I find out, who's connected to the Bush family, loaded, big bucks, but they're not really happening, see, she's telling me, not so much going on and she's waiting to find out how it's gonna work out, but that's not enough for her to break from him to me. She promises to keep me in mind, ok, but that's the same as keeping me in a museum. I appreciate her honesty and humor about it, but I've also been sobbing in my beer all bloody night.

People wonder why I drink.

2 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Constance said...

AUGGGGGGGHHHHH !!!!!

Serious Bummer.
At least she was honest with you.
DON'T wait around. DON'T be her friend in the meantime. If she ever dumps the guy and stays away from him, THEN you can try again.

BUT STAY AWAY IN THE MEANTIME NIGEL. COMPLETELY. You want an available woman, not to be a shoulder to cry on.

AND KNOW YOU'RE GETTING WOMEN WHO ARE DECENT COMING AROUND. SHE WAS BETTER THAN SLUT-HOMEWRECKER-JERK-AROUND-USER WOMAN, AND THIS IS PROGRESS.

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Deech said...

Nigel!

Don't even bother going there buddy! It is so not worth it. I can't really explain it other than, if she does not see your worth and feels that she will not be happy with you right off the bat...then no...she will never have interest.

She is making a mistake, trading a potential true compatibility and companionship for money. She may see soon enough that she made a bad choice.

Point is, she is comparing you to the Money relationship she has with the other guy. If she compares you today, she will compare you for the rest of your relationship together. You have already made your decision in that you were wowed by her. She could have been a debt ridden crack head for all you knew and you still would have accepted her. It must be the same on the other side as well bud.

Don't go there...I am telling you. Don't ever go where there is hesitation.

Flyinfox_SATX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home