Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Nigel Jr. is for real, shlubbies

I've received some emails from a couple loyal shlubbies who expressed surprise that there is indeed a Nigel Jr. out there in the world. I'm a responsible dad in every way, despite this blog, believe me.

Here's a photo taken a few years back of young Nigel (left) along with his cousin Connor (right, obviously). They'd just got out of my backyard pool when this was taken. Thank God Nigel Jr. looks like his mother, who is a good looking woman. Why she ever hooked up with me, I dunno. Must be my charm and wit.

5 Comments:

At 7:25 AM, Blogger Karen said...

OMG adorable !

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awww, he is just darling, Nigel!! what a sweet picture!

Have a wonderful day! :)

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Constance said...

He is just precious ! so cute - want to hug him !

 
At 12:21 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

you know, i read that a little while ago and i was kinda taken aback....i think he's very handsome & it's kinda like a romance novel (the fruit of the loin kind)when someone pulls an impish biological out of their hat.

:0]

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger Deech said...

That is a good lookin kid man! I think you done good!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home