Monday, August 11, 2008

Russians invade Georgia, rednecks go berserk

OK, so now I'm pissed.

Instead of me being somewhat reasonable, I'm back to my old, charming self.

Is George Bush a retard, or what?

Here we have fucking Russia invading Georgia, and he's busy sucking Vladimir Putin's shrunken, hollow penis at the Olympics (and I don't give one flying fuck about the games, let's be clear on that) -- and he does his old "Putey-pute" drill...fuck that.

Look, I live in Atlanta, and I'm worked up that the fucking Russians are invading goddamm Voldosta. Makes me mad. And if they come after where I live, which is the Atlanta suburb of Snellville, well, goddammit, where the fuck is the US military when we need it? I'm thinking: China, with George Bush. Goddammit. When the fucking Russians take over Georgia, and all the wonderful things the state has to offer, like boiled okra and fried the fuck possum, well goddammit, the world is coming to an end.

To say nothing of the goddamm Margaret Mitchell House, 10th and Peachtree, where that old twat wrote Gone With The Fucking Wind. We're gonna let the goddamm Russkies take that, too?

2 Comments:

At 7:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was concerned for you when I heard Georgia was invaded by the Russians and I became more concerned when I was him with our President at the Olympics last night. However,in all fairness, didn't Georgia start it? ;) Maybe I'm wrong, that is what I heard the media say?

LOL @ Carlos

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Deech said...

Looks like my investment in the Rossetta Stone Language Learning: Russian, is going to come in handy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home