Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where I won the "kiss" game...

So, after years of trying and failing, last night your Nigel hit the jackpot! That's right--the jackpot. You're reading the blog of a really happy, lucky camper--hard to believe, eh? But true...

Details: there's a new scratch off game from the Georgia Lottery called "One Lucky Kiss"--this is where you get one chance out of ten to choose the right square, and if you do, you win! And I did! I was sitting on the couch and I thought, hell, I wanna play that game card I got earlier in the day. So, I pulled it out, gambling that I'd get lucky, and there you have it, I followed directions, and damned if I got the lucky kiss, and man was I happy! I've been playing these games for seven years now and never won anything, let alone something this fantastic! Yipppeeeee!

It was really, really hard, containing my excitement. I was like, jumping around on th e couch...then into the bedroom...then back to the kitchen...the whole time, seriously pumped up. I won! I won!

Damn, I'm a happy guy today. And I plan on playing this game at least once a week, and I sure hope I'll be able to win more, say on Level 2 or even Level 3, eventually. I'll keep you up to date...maybe my luck has turned?

6 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! that IS great news! i think with the way your luck is running, you will absolutly get to level 2 in no time!! keep us posted on how it all turns out.

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger Carlos said...

So what did you win?

 
At 6:35 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

$500, a t-shirt that says "I Got Kissed", a commemorative plaque with what appears to be a cast of Mick Jagger's lips (maybe, hopefully, it's Angelina Jolie's lips?), and numerous opportunities to play next week, including the receipt of what they call 'earned upgrades'--all designed to make things even harder, but increase the payout. It builds week to week, with increasing jackpots.

 
At 9:12 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Imagine what you may have won if the ticket game was instead called, "One lucky blowjob"?

Oh never mind, that's right. GA law again - oral sex is illegal.

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger Karen said...

honey, you can just pretend it's Angelina's lips...we won't tell ;)

well done...

 
At 3:33 PM, Blogger Constance said...

Congrats, cupcake - I'd say it is an auspicious sign :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home