Thursday, September 11, 2008

Batman,the homo

Hello my shlubbies and all the ships at sea,

Sorry for the dearth of intelligent intercourse over the last few days. Then again, you could argue that this isn't the place you'd find that, anyway. Intelligent intercourse, that is.

I've been busy lately, with the early part of the week devoted to serious wanking, and the latter part of the week devoted to political analysis. See, your loyal Nigel can time shift from one to the other, knowing full well the responsibilities involved, and manage to keep it all together, sort of.

As I write, I am most disturbed by an apparent production problem at DC Comics which has resulted in the display of numerous nasty words in the speech bubbles contained therein. This issue, documented extensively in various blogs you don't read, like this one, has apparently resulted in the Batman getting his wee-wee spanked, and by Robin, of all people.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I mean, here you go, adopting a young, teenage boy, and it's important you intitiate him into the ways of the world--wearing body-hugging costumes, being anonymous, and living in a mansion that has a cave (don't they all?). I know that I'd have loved that kind of life when I was 13, to say nothing of the apparently expected quid pro quo fellatio involved. Sign me up.

I always thought that Batman was a rump ranger--now we know for sure.

2 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Constance said...

That's exactly why they never let anyone who was KNOWN to be gay play him in the movies. They had to sell tickets to the women, after all...

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

Ah, to be 13 and having a superhero at your feet...

You forgot fart, turd and twat from the original list, Fox. Of course, things have changed since George's famous bit. You can now say shit, piss, and fart on TV. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home