Friday, September 05, 2008

Dolphin sex

Did you know that in the animal world, only two species have sex for fun? The two are humans (of course) and dolphins.

Who knew that dolphins enjoy getting the wild thing going on, and do it for recreation? Not me. But given that, here's my interpretation of hot, dolphin sex, complete with original dolphin dirty talk and the associated English translation:

Flipper: "eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh" (I'd love to manipulate your padilera, right now!)
Flippee: "eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh" (Ooh, baby, is that your dorsal fin, or are you just happy to see me?)
Flipper: "eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh" (My retia mirabilia is hard for you, baby!)
Flippee: "eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh" (Ooh, yes, my urogenital opening is ready!)
Flipper: "eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh" (AAAAHH! Here it comes, right in the cetacian rostrum....)
Flippee: "eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh" (Look at my blowhole! Look at it!)
Flipper: "eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh" (My blubber is quivering!)
Flippee: "eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh" (Neptune! Neptune! You make me want to eat sardines....now, call me your little Sea World trick-performing bitch!)
Flipper: "eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh" (You're my dirty little Sea World trick-performing bitch!)

***much churning in the water***

Flipper: "eh-oh, eh-oh, eh-oh" (Mmmm, that was good! Next time, let's have an interracial threesome...there's a hot little porpoise I know from over in the next bay...whaddya say?)

THE END. A Quinn Martin production.

Oh, btw. Dolphins have also been observed engaging in homexexual dolphin activity. So, they apparently also get into the rump ranging, turd burgling, weenie washing, colon crawling endeavors. Not that there's anything wrong with that!

p.s. For those of you playing along at home, this is but the third in a series featured from time to time here on Buff my Scrotum. Quinn Martin productions all: Spider Sex, and Amish Erotica

6 Comments:

At 12:52 AM, Blogger none said...

That's why I won't go swimming with them.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Karen said...

and yet it's the pigs that have 30 minute orgasms....how is that fair, I ask you ?

:)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Deech said...

OK Nigel...this was different. I am particular to your post on Amish Erotica mind you...

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

LOL! Hey, don't forget your brief Canadian short. That was fucking hilarious. And didn't you do a Muslim short a year or so ago. That one killed me.

 
At 8:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha! the amish was hysterical!! good stuff there, nigel. :)

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Constance said...

I refuse to consider the possibility of a queer dolphin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home