Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I get the French letters.

Mail, mail, I love getting the mail!

One of my favorite things is waiting for the mailman. I sit, nose pressed to the living room window, awaiting that little USPS van--and then, like clockwork, here he comes! And he unloads all this shit right in my box, and I run and get it, and I am oh so happy!

I particularly like receiving mail from Europe. I correspond pretty regularly with people who, through no fault of their own, find themselves in prison. Completely and totally without regard to their innocence, those fucking Interpol bastards lock 'em up and throw away the key. The injustice of it all!

My favorite to get are French letters. From time to time, they come in the mail...different sizes and colors, but always making me feel protected. It's so nice watching them come in the mail--there they are, all French and Gallic and smelling of snails and red wine. I love it.

I bet you'd love getting the French letters, too. There's a feeling of safety and surety associated with them, lemme tell ya. And they come in so many different varieties, really, there's a lot to enjoy just from that standpoint alone.

Peace out.

2 Comments:

At 10:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't you love when Mum sends you these french letters? Gives it that added special touch, no? ;)

On a totally different note, I have no idea what it is, but truly every time I think of you I smile...so you know, thanks for that.

 
At 8:55 PM, Blogger Infantry Dad said...

Ah you've realy lost it NigeL.
yOu need some prOfessionaL help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home