Saturday, November 22, 2008

My balls aren't bouncing...

I've had the most amazing experience recently which has provided me all kinds of sympathetic reactions to those who are REALLY handicapped, to wit: I have recently experienced negative physical reactions to previously undertaken ball surgery. Testicular treatment. Yes, this lovely predicament dates back to when I was 15 years old, and I had the oh-so-unusual "testicular cancer" diagnosis (rare for 15 year olds) and since the "cut em up shut em up", I am basically feeling-free where it comes to the nerve reaction that make the sex thingy work. Cause they apparently cut all them there nerves during the surgery, and they never regenerated.

This creates problems for your Nigel vis a vis getting it off, and also finishing up. Takes me a loooonnnngggg time. I feel very little, especially when the occasional oral is offered up (this typically costs about $35...but I feel...nothing).

Regardless of my inability to experience much "down there", I have had lately some disturbing symptoms that have resulted in me spending some time in a wheelchair.

So, practical question? What to do when it comes to tennis practice? Seriously! I love me some tennis, and with that in mind need to find someone capable and comfortable teaching for your loyal Nigel regarding what's required in order to kick ass and win, tennis wise. I follow the Polish model, which is: play, kill, destroy. End of story. Need me a Polish coach. Them there polacks are the fucking greatest at everything: they were mega-shmega in confronting the Nazis, they didn't fuck around when it came to the resistance, and when it came to immigrating to the US, well, fuck, they went to Michigan, but almost as soon as possible (because they're smart) said: "Hey, wait a minute! It's cold as hell here! Let's move down South." As a result, we here in Atlanta are effectively over-run by tall, gorgeous, sexy Polish-American women, who are good tennis players, and who also provide high quality wanking imagery plus the good coaching to those of us who are occasionally differently-abled.

So, I have me a Polish-American tennis coach, who regularly berates my handicapped-ass, and makes me feel small (in more ways than one). But I truly love her, because among other thing she is smoking hot and provides endless fantasies for your Nigel...plus of course all the fun things she can do for me, as far as the wheelchair tennis goes. So, I am a happy boy. Peace out.'

8 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

40-love, baby!!

Great post, Nigel. I was not aware of your testicular trauma. My apologies, dear sir. :)

You are going to be a fabulous wheelchair tennis pro. I just know it. And your coach sounds like the best out there. I bet she'll even hold your balls!! :)

Have a great weekend!

 
At 6:11 PM, Blogger Deech said...

Not a big Tennis fan myself but I can defintely see your intersts especially if you have a hot chick teaching ya...

I would lose to her every time...

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Nigel St.John Regina Smegmatica Howle-Raines said...

Why would you not take retards to eat spaghetti? Do you have some kind of bias about developmentally disabled people not being able to enjoy pasta? Are you some kind of...racist?

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Carlos said...

Maybe the Pole should work your pole. I mean, if they're that good at everything, they may be able to restore feeling in that "certain part of the mail anatomy." ;-)

Your "some kind of...racist?" comment above woulda been perfect coming out of Palin's mouth.

Hope yer well friend.

 
At 9:59 PM, Blogger Constance said...

Happy upcoming turkey day to you, my favorite turkey :) !

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger chenlina said...

chenlina20160715
authentic louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet
nike sb shoes
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet
rolex watches
mont blanc pens
nike air max
michael kors outlet
gucci outlet
louis vuitton outlet
kevin durant shoes 7
coach factory outlet
coach outlet store online clearances
nike free runs
adidas superstars
timberland boots
replica watches
cheap oakley sunglasses
adidas nmd
louis vuitton
nike roshe run
christian louboutin outlet
michael kors outlet clearance
jordan 3 white cenment
coach factory outlet
air jordan pas cher
jordan shoes
louis vuitton outlet
air jordans
longchamp bags
michael kors handbags
oakley sunglasses
tod's shoes
celine outlet
cheap ray ban sunglasses
lebron james shoes 13
oakley sunglasses
toms outlet
air jordan 8
as

 
At 6:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

ugg boots
ugg
christian louboutin
ray ban pas cher
soccer shoes
converse
longchamp
nike pas cher
nike store
prom dresses
2017.11.29chenlixiang

 
At 4:50 AM, Anonymous Obat Penghancur Kista said...


Thank you for sharing an interesting and very useful article. And let me share an article about health here I believe this is useful. Thank you :)

Cara Menghilangkan Benjolan di Langit Mulut
Cara Menghilangkan ambeien/Wasir Secara Permanen
Inilah Penyebab Mual dan Muntah secara Tiba-tiba
Obat Asma Alami (untuk semua usia),Terbukti Ampuh
Obat Diabetes Herbal, Pengobatan Alami Diabetes
Cara Mengobati Konjungtivitis Secara Alami

 

Post a Comment

<< Home