Saturday, December 02, 2006

I'm hot, I'm cold, I'm flaccid

The world gone mad...and a sign of the times: Researchers at the University of Oslo are conducting a multi-year study on the potential consequences of global warming on erectile dysfunction.

That makes me feel better.

Now, maybe, some of these damn right wing talk show hosts will finally listen to Al Gore! If this warming stuff causes problems in the, um, hee-haw department, well, dammit, things will change for sure, and quick smart like.

More on global warming: according to the Al Gore forum, which publishes his speaking and appearance schedule, Al (at left, suffering from global warming like all of us) was all set to speak at the University of Tulsa yesterday but had to cancel due to all the snow.

1 Comments:

At 4:55 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

heh, heh, heh...
this post warmed my cockles!

:0]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home