Thursday, May 15, 2008

Job change=endless goddamm meetings

I've made a job switch and am no longer embalming at the death house. Now I'm consulting other funeral homes; flying around the country to do it. You should see the Powerpoint presentations--yummy! Anyhow, I'm Mr. Delta Frequent Flyer Mega-Shmega Medallion Miles and what with all the miles racking up, will be able to jet for free around the world 18 times before the end of the year. I'm on a first name basis with three flight attendants. But my life is nothing but meetings. Meetings. Meetings. Meetings.....zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

18 free trips, woo hoo!!! Will you have time to jet for free where you want to go between all these meetings?

I was a secretary for both State and Federal government and had to take minutes. I would go to my boss and and tell her that nothing was said and their was no conclusion in that meeting did I really have to glean something out of nothing? Of course I did, it was tough. Meetings suck.

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger Deech said...

I remember that life. I will be re-enacting it next week as I fly out to my corporate offices....Joy!

Flyinfox_SATX

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger changapeluda said...

HEY! When did you get so even more devilishly Clever?

cool Sexy jetsetter, too!



:0]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home